Terms and Conditions of Service Gecko Tours
1. Tickets entitle the named holder to travel on scheduled Gecko Tours only.
2. Tickets do not entitle the holder to meals or accomodation other than those specified on the itinerary.
3. Due to the extended nature of the trips, Gecko Tours reserves the right to vary the itinerary where adverse conditions prevail in the interests of safety. No refunds will be issued due to weather and road conditions.
4. Other than what is stated on the Gecko Tour schedule, Adventure activities, other transport operators and accommodation are provided by independent companies. Gecko tours will accept no liability for their actions and all bookings with activity, adventure operators and other transport operators are at the clients own risk. Gecko Tours is not responsible for the safety standards imposed by other operators.
5. Gecko Tours will accept no liability for loss of possessions or delay in transit but will give all possible assistance should the situation arise.
6. Luggage is restricted to one pack or suitcase per person plus a small carry bag. Additional pieces or equipment or baggage will be carried subject to availability of space. Gecko Tours will accept no liability for bikes, sporting or other equipment carried on the coach.
7. The itinerary, highlights and activities on this site will be adhered to wherever possible but should be used as a guide only.
8. Pick ups and drop offs will be made as per the timetable. Any others en route are at the discretion of the driver.
9. Reservations and bookings are required at least 24 hours in advance, either by informing the driver or by telephoning one of our agents.
10. Any activity or entrance costs and prices quoted on this site or literature for other providers should be used as a guide only.
11. Gecko Tours reserves the right to use the services of other coach operators should the need arise.
12. All passengers should have comprehensive travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure this is obtained prior to travel.
13. Information on this site is correct at time of publication and Gecko Tours will not be liable for any inaccuracies therein.
14. All Prices in our literature and web site are shown in New Zealand Dollars .
15. Passengers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian unless prior arrangements have been made with Gecko Tours.
16. Gecko Tour staff may take photographs of passengers and activities while travelling with their tours which may be used for promotional purposes. No further consent or payment in respect of these photos is required.
17. Cancellations. If for any reason it is necessary to cancel a reservation, the following will apply:
Cancellations more than four weeks before departure: A full refund less $25 Booking fee.
Cancellations between two and four weeks of departure: loss of 25% of full payments made plus a $25 booking fee
Cancellations within two weeks of departure: 50% loss of payments made.
NOTE: You can transfer to another trip at any time if a place is available. A transfer fee of $25 applies. After such a transfer any cancellation will result in forfeiture of full payments made.